Each one of us is under the pressure of Volatility, Uncertainty, Complexity and Ambiguity. But if we can handle this through proper wisdom, then as the saying goes: “A diamond is a chunk of coal that did well under pressure”, we too can turn this trial into a triumph.
To help you for this, ISKCON Chowpatty earnestly invites you to join us for this 3 sessions weekend course on the principles of Bhagavad Gita to quench our quest for Peace, Pleasure, Prosperity & Purpose.
1. Happiness and Purpose
– Life has two needs: To be Joyful & to be Useful. When both combine, we give the maximum what the human existence is able to give and we become the best version of ourselves.
2. Good and God
– did man make God or is there a definite proof for His existence and what is his role in our lives? If one God, why so many ways & wars? Can’t we be just spiritual but not religious? Why do bad things happen to good people, if God is all-loving? Which is more important: Work or Worship?
3. Gita and Life
– Learn the art of facing Life’s greatest challenges to make the Journey of Life what it’s supposed to be & much greater than what we would otherwise be.
by HG Braj Mohan Das (B.Tech IITB, M.S., TEDx Speaker)
Course Take Aways:-
- E Certificate for those who attended for the 3 days
- Soft copy of the course material will be shared
- A great clarity and boost to the quality of life
- The above sessions will be conducted online via Google Meet/ Jio Meet/ Zoom.
- Once you register for the course, you will be contacted by the course coordinator.
- For any queries, kindly contact the course coordinator.
PS: SSD course is the Compact yet Complete version of the earlier 6 session Journey of Self Discovery (JOSD) course.