A 6-session weekly course by HG Braj Mohan Das (B.Tech IITB, M.S., TEDx Speaker)
The more a mango gets ripe, the more it is sweet. We all want to taste a life that’s sweet spiritually & materially. These 6 sessions of SSD Plus will help a participant to grow from RAW to RIPE.
1. Relationship’s 5 rings
– At times in relationships, when we start firing at each other, we feel hurt or we are hurtful. The 5 rings offered will give that smoothness needed in our relationships.
2. Moods & Traits
– have you branded someone as angry lady, lazy bum etc. How do we see where do the temporary moods oscillate & the long standing traits that just don’t go away. Gita offers us insights in dealing with our’s & other’s moods & traits.
– is there a family karma? how do we not blame others, what’s the art of taking responsibility without feeling loaded by understanding some of the dynamics of Karma. This will help to achieve peace with ourselves & others.
4. Time Control
– All of us lack time. So much to do & so little time. If not that, then we can’t just get over wasting our time in binge habits. Everyone has 24 hours! From Bhagavad Gita, we will get an handle to do more, live more & smile more!
5. Lila: Mistake or Mystery
– Lord Krishna’s Lila may seem to have Lies & Partiality. And Lord Rama’s Lila may seem to have honesty & impartiality that is difficult to understand. Both seem to be a loose or tight zone. From Srimad Bhagavatam, we will know how & why the Lila is a sweet mystery to be tasted than a bitter mistake to be hidden.
6. Spiritual Dietetics
– Our Life is on our plates. For spiritual growth, there’s an art of eating that will make us healthy & wise. the techniques & demonstrations will be there to help us follow a spiritual regime.
Course benefits to participants:
1. The 5 rings offered will give that smoothness needed in our relationships
2. Insights in dealing with our’s & other’s moods & traits.
3. To not blame others & the art of taking responsibility without feeling loaded
4. Get an handle to do more, live more & smile more!
5. Balancing Integrity with Love.
6. Art of eating that will make us healthy & wise
- The above sessions will be conducted online via Google Meet/ Jio Meet/ Zoom.
- Once you register for the course, you will be contacted by the course coordinator.
- For any queries, kindly contact the course coordinator.