Life Skills for Teens(12-15yrs)
Life Skills for Teens
Life skills as defined by the World Health Organization are abilities for adaptive and positive behaviour that enable individuals to deal effectively with the demands and challenges of everyday life. This workshop is geared towards helping young teens develop awareness about these skills and equip them with necessary tools to develop these skills. Limit on the number of participants allows for cohesive group work, discussions and brain storming exercises.
- Self Awareness
- Critical Thinking
- Decision Making
- Interpersonal Relationships
- Coping with Emotions
- Creative Thinking
- Problem Solving
- Effective Communication
- Coping with Stress
- The above modules will be conducted online via Google Meet/Jio Meet/Zoom.
- Once you register for the above module, you will be contacted by the course coordinator.
- Please make sure to enter correct contact number and the name, age of the child in “Additional Information” section in the next(checkout) page.
- For any queries, kindly contact the course coordinator.