Friends…just the word itself brings a smile…Sometimes it’s confusing as to who is a real friend. Or what can you expect from a friend? More importantly, are you a good friend?
Happy to present you FRIENDS – a workshop on making friends for life by Shubha Vilas Pr.
A course that helps you deal with your most important relationships viz. friendship. Starting from what defines friendship to who good friends are and how to deal with hurtful friends. With examples from scriptures, there is also learnings on how we can be better friends and crystal clear understanding on do’s and don’ts of friendship. Let the secrets of the “Magic of Friendships” revealed to you!
Course Benefits to students: The course will help:
- Understand the wide range of friends and the difference between acquaintances, well-wishers and true friends.
- Help forge true friendships by knowing who is worthy of it.
- Realize that what you do as a friend is very important in friendship.
- Steps to become a better friend. Being a better person makes you a better friend.
- Tips on dealing with hurtful friends and handling peer pressure.
- Learning various qualities that help lasting relationships
- Stories from scriptures
- The course will be conducted online via Google Meet/Jio Meet/Zoom.
- Once you register for the course, you will be contacted by the course coordinator.
- For any queries, kindly contact the course coordinator.