An exclusive workshop for kids from 8 – 12 years. This 4 session workshop covers the following topics:
- Self awareness
- Critical thinking
- Coping with emotions
In a world where mental health concern is on the rise (with one in six children having a mental health issue) its wise to invest in our children’s mental well being in initial years itself. All of these topics are presented with case studies, examples, group activities to facilitate deeper understanding of these aspects and enable kids to apply them in their personal lives and grow as mentally strong individuals.
Children will learn to:
- The meaning & importance of self awareness
- The medium by which we can become more self aware
- Interrelation between self awareness and self confidence, better friendships etc.
- How to actively practice critical thinking
- How to develop it in daily lives
- Meaning of emotions
- How to identify difficult emotions
- A safe method to express our emotions without hurting others
- Ways by which we can cope with our emotions
- Need of being empathetic
- Practical steps to practice empathy in our lives
- How empathy leads to many other good interpersonal attributes
- The course will be conducted online via Google Meet/Jio Meet/Zoom.
- Once you register for the course, you will be contacted by the course coordinator.
- Please make sure to enter the correct contact number and the name, age of the child in “Additional Information” section in the next(checkout) page.
- For any queries, kindly contact the course coordinator.