Principles of Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy
Certified RE&CBT Therapist,
Albert Ellis Institute, New York
How do we manage our emotions in difficult times?
Do we sometimes feel that life events or actions of others lead us to feel very strong emotions? How can we free ourselves from crippling emotions, which make us dysfunctional and also negatively impact our relationships? How can we manage our emotions, so that we can become more peaceful, productive, and have more healthy relationships? Let us learn together….. HERE……Please join us for an interactive Workshop on EMOTIONAL WELLBEING
- Who is responsible?
- Who is writing our Script?
- Reframing our Beliefs.
- Making the Right Choices.
- The Process of Change.
- Are you in control?
- Decision Making.
- Living with an enemy?
- Dysfunctional/ Functional
- Building our Emotional Resilience
- The above sessions will be conducted online via Google Meet/Jio Meet/Zoom.
- Once you register for the course, you will be contacted by the course coordinator.
- Batches will start only after min. batch size is formed.
- For any queries, kindly contact the course coordinator.