GITᗩ ᔕᑌTᖇᗩᔕ – 18 ᒪIᖴE EᔕᔕEᑎTIᗩᒪᔕ
The Bhagavad Gita is an ancient sacred text of India, regarded universally as the prime source of spiritual knowledge and inspiration for the humankind. Spoken directly by Lord Krishna to His intimate friend Arjuna, its 700 verses provide a definitive guide to the science of self-realization.
No other book reveals, in such a lucid and profound way, truths like the Bhagavad Gita does.
The messages contained in the Bhagavad Gita are universally applicable to all, irrespective of one’s country or religion. It is not a religious scripture pertaining to a certain section of society.
If anyone reads Bhagavad Gita regularly and attentively, he can surpass the study of all Vedic literature.
But reading it on a regular basis and understanding it by oneself becomes a cumbersome task and conclusively, We end up either not start reading it mere by the thought of its complexity or leaving it in between if we start it.
Hence ISKCON presents you in a newly designed Course for one & all- “GITA SUTRAS”
Gita Sutras is a well-organized course which aims to provide each one of us a comprehensive and profound understanding of each of its chapters.
The course is especially designed for thoughtful people seeking to go deeper into their lives. The course will consist of 18 sessions covering each chapter in each session.
– 18 ESSENTIALS for Life’s Journey
– A 5 months weekly Diploma course on the Bhagavad Gita conducted on Sundays 6 PM – 8 PM
– Starting Dec 6 (Gita Jayanti Month)
– Entire Bhagavad Gita to be covered in 18 Sundays – 5 months
– EASY format (Every chapter as an Applicable Sutra for Your Life)
– Each Sutra will encompass the structure & substance of the chapter with Relatability & Understanding
– Optional: Weekly Reading assignments so that each one can complete Gita cover to cover, along with audio of the Reading for every day
Speaker : HG Braj Mohan Das (B.Tech, IITB, M.S., TEDx Speaker)
#1 Lost in …
#2 Stuck with …
#3 Let it …
#4 Prepare to …
#5 … up the game
#6 Balance by …
#7 Foundation of …
#8 … from the monotony
#9 … of the castle
#10 … in every gift
#11 … panorama
#12 … to the heart
#13 … of control
#14 Know thy …
#15 Do what’s …
#16 … side of every Moon
#17 Locked in a …
#18 Joy of total …
#BONUS-1 Gita & Matrix (Movie)
#BONUS-2 Gita & Personality Types (Workshop)
jσín us σn thís jσurnєч σf “gítα sutrαs” tσ
Unload the baggage
Unleash the potential
Upscale the happiness
Course Benefits to students:
1. Learn Gita’s essential messages in just 5 months.
2. Remember Gita’s each chapter summary as a Sutra.
3. Will learn the Art of Living, Earning & Leaving
4. Able to see with clarity & Apply spiritual solutions to material problems we face.
5. Optional: Weekly Reading assignments so that each one can complete Gita cover to cover, along with audio of the Reading for every day