10 Laws of Living
Course Description: Topics of Discussion
- Duality is Reality
- Discovering oneself in Diversity is the law of life
- Karma is action-centric not regret centric
- Times transcend events of life
- Three triangles of modes
- Randomness and predictability
- Dynamics of uncertainty and certainty
- Good comes from resources
- Individual growth is connected to collective growth
- Freedom is not a privilege, not a gift but a character of everyone.
Course Benefits to students: We tend to believe that our scriptures teach us how to leave the world however there is much to share on how to live in this world.
Govinda Das a thought leader and an author over many decades of study of our sacred text reveals the 10 laws of living which are still relevant in our present-day context. Submitting and acting in alignment with these timeless principles will bring stability and sustainable growth amidst the complexities and volatility in and around us.
Session 9 - Individual growth is connected to collective growth.
Session 10 - Freedom is not a privilege, not a gift but a character of everyone.